Singer namal Udugama returns home from the hospital


A week ago on social sites like Twitter and Facebook reported that Singer Namal Udugama was dead. Who ever done this Madumadawa Aravinda a companion of Namal Udugama says that it is an enormous stun for me and Namal's relatives and thousand of his fans.

Namal says that i am still alive and individuals who spread false news about my ailment ought to consider my wife's condition. Since I get to be wiped out my wife was the main individual who take care
of me and my kids. Ruwanthi Udugama my wife is still under anxiety. Namal and Ruwanthi are apologizes of two youngsters. Namal likewise a kind hearted individual, says Madumadawa Aravinda. Madumadawa further said that being a nearby companion of Namal I will try my hardest to help him. Indeed afetr release from the healing facility he needs to under go a kidney surgery which cost around 100 lakhs. Namal is not just an artist , he additionally an author and a musician. Namal taught at Thalathuoya National School. In any case Madumadawa said that we are going to arrange a live show to discover some sum and backing for his kidney surgery.

















Click here to watch the video of Namal Udugama